- Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7 - Linux - Mac.
- Pentium 500MHz processor.
- 512 MB of free memory.
- 32 MB free disk space.
- 1024x768 screen resolution.
- Java 2 Platform - version 1.6 or above.
- To install the program:
- Be sure you have Java version 1.6 or above installed on your machine. You can test this in the
- Double click on the installer to install the program in the location you prefer.
- Windows users : Just double click on "PDF SPlit Or Merge.exe" and the program will start normally.
- Mac and other operating systems :
You can start PDF SPlit Or Merge manually by using the command line :
java -jar "PDF SPlit Or Merge.jar"
If you felt the program is slow, you can increase the memory allocated for it using this command instead in
the terminal :
java -Xmx512m -jar "PDF SPlit Or Merge.jar"
If you are using Mac, you will find a mac script called "pdfsplitormerge_mac.command" in the program folder. You can directly run it instead of running the program itself. It will run the program with high memory allocated.
- You can start PDF SPlit Or Merge manually by using the command line :
In any operating system you can go to PDF Split Or Merge installation folder, browse to 'Uninstaller' folder, double click on 'Uninstaller.jar', and follow the instructions there.
- Windows users :
You can also run 'Add/Remove programs' or the corresponding program, choose 'PDF Split Or Merge' and uninstall it.
Yes, the program has no limitations, no expiration date, and no ads. You are totally Free to use the program on your Free or commercial books.
Uninstall the Windows edition of the program, and install the cross platform edition instead from here :
The program is mostly installed in "C:\Program Files\PDF Split Or Merge" ... So please run the command prompt and go to that path to access the program with high memory allocation, example :
cd "C:\Program Files\PDF Split Or Merge"
java -Xmx1512m -jar "PDF SPlit Or Merge.jar"
You can increase or decrease the 1512 value as you like, until the program stops hanging, but do not exceed your Hardware Rams value.
Sure, we will consider any suggestions that may ease your work. Please contact us , and we will reply you in less than 24 hours.